Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means that at no cost to you, we may earn a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Are you tired of hiring people to clean your small pool? Do you wish you hand a way to clean your pool fast?
If yes, you need to buy a pool vacuum for small pools.
But what is the best pool vacuum for small pools to buy? We have looked at the top six units you can find on the market today.
Pool Vacuum for Small Pools: Top 6 Reviews
Let us get straight into the review of the top models for 2021 and beyond.
1. Hydrotools Small Above Ground Pool & Spa Venturi Vacuum
The product was designed for use with kiddies and above ground pools of small size. You can hook this unit to a garden hose and use the venturi cleaning method to remove the dirt.
Another notable thing is the ability to connect to all standard pool poles to add length for that extra reach. Alternatively, you can make use of the five poles that are included in the package.
The product has a removable dirt collection bag that allows you to remove more debris with less emptying. It takes less energy to clean the system once you are done cleaning.
2. Robelle 189ROB Jet Vacuum for Swimming Pools
Robelle 189ROB is a quality pool cleaner that you can use to keep your small facility in a swim-ready condition. The system does not require a filter system to work efficiently.
One great feature is the quick-disconnect fitting that enables you to use the vacuum with your garden hose. That means you do not need to spend more when you choose this product.
The product also has a reusable leaf bag that collects more trash to let you clean for longer. It is a bag that you can empty without a hassle when it gets full of dirt.
The model is recommended for spas, small water bodies, and above-ground pools. You also get a five feet pole to let you reach dirt in the furthest corner of your swimming pool.
3. HydroTools by Swimline Mini Venturi Pool and Spa Vacuum
It is a venturi vac that comes with wheels to allow you to move it under the water with ease. Its package includes 5-piece screw-in poles that you can join to reach the furthest corner of your pool.
You can also use conventional telescoping poles to add the extra length you desire to guarantee a thoroughly cleaned facility. Another great thing is the durability you enjoy when you choose this product as it is made of quality material.
There is also a trash bag that takes long before getting filled with debris. You can vacuum your pool more and waste less time emptying this bag.
4. POOLWHALE Portable Pool Vacuum Jet Underwater Cleaner
The product was designed to provide you with easy and straightforward assembly even if you have never used a vacuum before. You can use this unit for cleaning your small pool and spa since it is a mini jet vacuum cleaner.
The model produces suction that helps to collect stones, leaves, and stains from your pool’s bottom. Another notable feature is the 48-inch four sections pole that you can connect to add length.
Its brushes help to scrub your pool and leave a thoroughly cleaned facility. The product is also ideal for use with standard garden hoses – meaning you do not need to buy a special hose.
You can count on its long-life and have the confidence you get value for your money.
5. U.S. Pool Supply Portable Deluxe Jet Pool Vacuum Underwater Cleaner
One thing to note is you get a simple deluxe jet underwater vacuum when you choose this product. The package includes a 5-section pole that you can connect to reach up to 4-foot.
Another great thing is the scrub brushes that remove the stuck messes to leave a thoroughly cleaned pool. There is also a leaf bag that collects more trash to give you time to clean without needing to empty.
You can attach the vacuum to your standard garden hose, and it cleans using the venturi principle. All the debris and leaves are drawn into the collecting bag using the water pressure.
The product is recommended for cleaning above ground pools, fountains, ponds, spas, spot cleaning, and inflatable pools. You get a 100% satisfaction guarantee from the brand.
6. Poolmaster 28008 Black Magic Jet Spa and Swimming Pool Vacuum
Poolmsater 28008 is a product that you can use to remove dirt and debris from ponds, spas, and small pools. It covers up to 7-inch when cleaning to ensure that you take a few minutes to clean your pool.
The product is made of ABS handle and body to guarantee you longer life even when you use it regularly. Another feature is the 4-jet suction that provides enough power to remove stones, leaves, and other trash.
The package includes 1.25-inch to 1.5-inch vac hose adapter to let you connect with hoses of similar size. You also get a reusable leaf bag that collects more trash than other models out there.
It is a model that lets you connect to a standard vacuum pole and hose or garden hose.
Buying Guide: Pool Vacuum for Small Pools
How can you determine the right pool vacuum for cleaning your small facility? Here are things to consider:
Durability: You should always try to choose a product that can last for years. That way, you can get value for your money.
Hence, choose a vacuum made of quality material and one with a durable bag. You can read other users’ reviews to gauge durability.
- Weight: These cleaners are mainly pushed around with hand, and thus, you need a lightweight model. Lightweight can also allow you to handle your cleaner better when the bag is full of trash.
- Budget: The budget you set can also determine the unit you buy. Luckily, most of these vacuums are affordable.
- Wheel Drive: You might also require a cleaner with wheels to allow you to move it underwater without a hassle. The wheels help to reduce friction that would occur if you decided to push the unit on the ground.
- Attachments: We are talking about hoses and poles that can let you reach a further distance. You need a product that can clean all corners of your swimming pool without a hassle.
- Connect to Garden Hose/Telescoping Pole: It is a great feature that saves you money in the long-run as you get to connect your vacuum to other pole attachments.
- Effectiveness: The right vacuum cleaner should remove all kinds of debris from your pool, including stones, leaves, stains, and dirt.
The best pool vacuum for small pools can allow you to remove dirt, stones, and leaves from your facility. It is a product you can use to do the regular maintenance of your ponds, spas, small above ground pools, fountains, and other water bodies.